Win A Holiday
Purchase any product or service in Mt Eden Village between November 7th and Christmas Day, enter online and keep your receipt as proof of purchase and you could win a holiday valued at $5,000.
Mt Eden Village Centre In November
We have a wide variety of events here at the Village Centre this November. From markets, fundraisers and worship … to concerts, meetings, Yoga and art… it is a busy month in Mt Eden.
Auckland Heritage Festival
We appreciate that for many different reasons, not everyone is able to attend Auckland's Heritage Festival events in person. With this in mind, were taking a different approach this year, inviting interested parties to view our Mt Eden Village Heritage Trail online and from the comfort of your own home.
Father's Day Prizewinner
Congratulations to our lucky Mt Eden Village Father's Day promotion winner Alden Anderson who shopped at Mt Eden Jewellers.
Mt Eden Chamber Music Festival
The Mt Eden Chamber Music Festival has firmly established itself as one of Auckland’s best kept cultural secrets. Now presenting the Festival in its fourth iteration, the Eden Arts Trust is pleased to announce the dates and programmes for 2019.
Mt Eden Bus Lane & Parking Changes
AT are increasing the operating hours for bus lanes and clearways in Mt Eden. AT are also lengthening the bus stops to fit two buses and make it easier for buses to safely pull into and out of the stops. At the same time as they are making these changes, they will extend the bus lanes and modify parking restrictions in Mt Eden Village.
There are 4 parts to this project:
- Increase bus lane and clearway operating hours along Mt Eden Road.
- Change bus stop layouts in Mt Eden Village.
- Extend bus lanes along Mt Eden Road, between Plunket Road (south of Balmoral Road) and Kingsview Road.
- Change parking restrictions in Mt Eden Village.
- Improving parking availability through a higher turnover of parking spaces.
- Simplifying the restrictions in the Mt Eden Village town centre.
- Helping reduce congestion and speed up travel times by separating buses from other vehicles.
- Providing more room at bus stops to hold waiting passengers, so passengers don't block pedestrian access on the footpath.
- Helping make travelling by bus faster and more reliable.
- Offering greater flexibility in the length of stay for people with paid parking without time limits.
- Improving the streetscape by reducing the number of parking signs.
- Discouraging commuter parking.
- 22 July 2019 – construction to begin.
- Mid-August 2019 – construction to be completed.
Page 1 of 2